Saturday, April 15, 2006

BACK IN SAN DIEGO!!!






I got the great opportunity to head back to San Diego for a week of flight simulator training. There's nothing better than getting a week in San Diego on the Navy's dime unless it's also getting a week off after that to spend in the States seeing family and friends. Here are a bunch of pictures of my "Easy Day Saturday" at Lahaina's which is a very cool hangout spot in Pacific Beach, San Diego. Pictured are my friends (t-b) me & Serge, me & Sona, me w/Serge & Sona, me & Steve. There were several others with us there but for some reason they never made any of the pictures on my camera! Send me some guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear you don't age, ET. You're like the Dick Clark of pilots! Keep the updates comin'!(NORAD)

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home